Thank you for your interest in paying us a visit! As many of you know, we do not keep regular hours at this time. For a list of our events and hours, check What’s Happening page and click events. You can also check our Facebook page for our hours of operation.
We can host your private party in our taproom (seating for roughly 30). Contact us and we can set up a date. You bring the food, and we’ll provide the beer!
Also… here are some things to keep in mind when visiting Miami Creek Brewing Company:
- Please park in the areas marked with yellow tape. Additionally, there is overflow parking on our property across the street (driveway south of the brewery on east side of the road). Follow the Overflow signs into the driveway. You’ll see an area marked with yellow tape there as well in an open field.
- Please do not eat wild items. While we grow many items on our property, mother nature also does her fair share of growing as well… many of these plants can be poisonous even though they may look safe!
- Miami Creek runs through our farm and with it comes a variety of wildlife that may be dangerous if provoked. These creatures play an important role in our ecosystem, but they can hurt you if they feel threatened.
- We have seating available, but it is limited. Feel free to bring along a camp chair or a blanket if you prefer. There are plenty of spots to stake your claim. Also feel free to move around on our farm to wherever you would like!
- It’s dark out here! With very few city lights to impede the view, the sky can be amazing. There are some solar lights that will help light a path to guide you back to overflow parking if it’s dark when you depart. If you have a smartphone, the built in flashlight may come in handy!
- We have a small farm pond on our property that has fish in it. If you would like to fish, please do so during our open hours, but please practice catch and release. Our pond is privately stocked and not subject to Missouri fishing license requirements.
- Most importantly, inhale deeply, and enjoy your stay and our beer responsibly. We want you to have a fun and relaxing time here on our farm. If there is anything you need don’t hesitate to ask!
Here is a map to Miami Creek Brewing Company. We are located on a gravel road. To minimize the distance traveled on this gravel road, consider traveling 18 HWY to NW 14002 and entering from the east.
We hope to see you soon!